- Assessment Date: January 1st
- Public Inspection of Assessment Roll/ PVA Conferences:
13 days beginning First Monday in May,
(6 days per week, including Saturday, May 12, 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- Appeal/Conference with PVA: May 7 - May 21, 2018
- File Appeal with County Clerk:
One working day after the close of the inspection period
(4:00 p.m. May
(due to the election, the Clerk’s Office will be closed on May 22)
- Tangible Property Tax Returns Due Date (May 15 of each year)
PVA Observed Holidays
- Martin Luther King Jr. birthday: Monday, January 15, 2018
- One-half day Good Friday: Friday, March 30, 2018
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 22 & Friday, November 23, 2018
- Christmas: Monday, December 24 & Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- New Year: Monday, December 31, 2018 & Tuesday, January 1, 2019
State holidays are granted and approved annually at the discretion of the Governor.
What's happening in the PVA office?
2018 digital aerial photographs
Aerial “oblique” of the future home of the PVA Office (left).
Aerial “ortho” photograph (right)
of the future site of the Kenton County Building.
2018 Aerial imagery provided by