- Assessment Date: January 1st
- Public Inspection of Assessment Roll/ PVA Conferences:
13 days beginning First Monday in May,
(6 days per week, including Saturday 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- Appeal/Conference with PVA: July 6 - July 20, 2020
- File Appeal with County Clerk:
(due to the
election, the Clerk’s Office will be closed on May 19)
One working day after the close of the inspection period
(4:00 p.m. July
- Tangible Property Tax Returns Due Date (May 15 of each year)
(Please note that an extension for filing taxes does not extend the Due Date for Tangible Property Tax Returns)
PVA Observed Holidays
- Martin Luther King Jr. birthday: Monday, January 20, 2020
- One-half day Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day: Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Presidential election: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 26 & Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas: Thursday, December 24 & Friday, December 25, 2020
- New Year: Thursday, December 31, 2020 & Friday, January 1, 2021
State holidays are granted and approved annually at the discretion of the Governor.
What's happening in the PVA office?
2020 digital aerial photographs
Aerial “oblique” of the new site of the PVA Office (left).
Aerial “ortho” photograph (right)location of the new site of the Kenton County Building.
2018 Aerial imagery provided by